MALTA ONLINE CASINOS
By Ben Walker, last updated August 2, 2020
Malta is a small Mediterranean Island, in Europe a paradise eminently known for online gambling. Malta has taken casino legislation to a whole new level; Maltese regulations is a world recognised body of gambling outside and inside a country. A developed country with a stable political and economy with favorable tax for the gambling business. Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) offer players and operator anonymity and maximum security. It hands out licence to oversee matters related to gaming. Malta Online Casinos offers great entertainment to users.
Continue reading to find:
- the best online casinos from Malta
- Features of gambling sites registered in Malta
- Advantages of gambling at MGA casinos
- Disadvantages of playing at Malta Online Casinos
- Online gambling laws and regulations in Malta,
- Types of Malta gambling Authority licenses,
- A brief history of Malta iGaming
TOP MALTA ONLINE CASINO SITES 2020
400% UP TO £3500
500% UP TO £2000
250% UP TO £1500+ 150 FREE SPINS
UP TO 325 FREE SPINS
200% UP TO €3400
110% UP TO €3500
UP TO 500%
225% + 225 FREE SPINS
150% UP TO £2500
400% UP TO £2400
375%+ DEPOSIT £10 GET £25
300%+ 50 FREE SPINS
300% UP TO £2000 + 66 FREE SPINS
300% UP TO £500 + 50 FREE SPINS
100% UP TO £1000 + 888 FREE SPINS
100% UP TO £1000 + 999 FREE SPINS
GETTING STARTED WITH MALTA ONLINE CASINOS
Picking the best casino can be a daunting task since there are so many games. There are many licensed trustworthy casinos offering amazing bonuses for existing and new players. Online casinos can grant users with regulatory framework should any matter arise. Malta was one of the European Union to regulate online gambling. The governing structure covers skill games, games of chance, and the game of chance and skill. It is important to notice that if you are a player from the UK who registered with any self-exclusion scheme in order to prevent you from gambling, many Malta online casinos do not have a UK licence which could point to the fact that they will not be casinos registered to gamstop. So if you have any trouble controlling your gambling please stay away from such sites.
FEATURES OF GAMBLING SITES REGISTERED IN MALTA
- Most of the casinos located in Malta set the minimum gambling age at 18 years.
- Maltese casinos have table games like Roulette, Blackjack, Banco, Punto, Russian poker, Super Texas Poker, American Roulette, Ultimate Texas Hold’Em, Three Card Poker, Caribbean Stud Poker, open poker, Thirty Forty.
- Most Casinos are located in four/five-star hotels or remotely near to one.
- Casinos have spas, restaurants, bars, brasseries, and some offers amenities for game and pari-mutuel betting.
- Casinos feature an extensive range of various slot machines i.e. 3D slots, progressive slots, pokies, classic slots, and video slots.
- Every casino has a business plan which comprises of a growth strategy.
- The Casinos have to do a proper fit, to assess the individuals involved in management procedures and finance.
ADVANTAGES OF GAMBLING AT MGA CASINOS
Massive Gigantic Grand (MGA) is well known for brick and mortar casinos. The company has revolutionised the global online gaming and sports betting. Here as some of the advantages;
- Have a variety of games to choose from. MGA is among the biggest gaming company in the world offering a wide range of proprietary games.
- MGA is strict when it comes to players’ protection and security.
- Exclusively franchises. MGA casinos have several betting league franchises around the universe.
- A strong reputation and tradition. The company has a good reputation across the world and is recognised as the most admired company.
- Easy depositing. Depositing of funds is easy all you have to do is to follow the procedure and register. Almost all Malta gambling sites accept credit cards which is a big factor if you are a UK player looking for casino sites that still accept credit cards from UK players
- A rich bonus program. They have M-life rewards program, a loyalty program for players.
TYPES OF MALTA CASINOS ONLINE
Malta Gambling Authority is the body that allows gaming companies to conduct, operate or perform any gambling action. They also control operation of all gaming devices, the licence covers the type of games to be accessed and features to be offered under either Business-to-Business (B2B) which is more of a critical gaming supply or Business-to-Consumers (B2C) popularly known as gaming service. Malta Online Casinos are taken prominent and their customers trusted by them.
A company may apply one or more authorisations depending on the class of games to be offered. MGA has four types of remote gaming licenses.
A game of chance played against the house the outcome is determined by a random generator. licence is given to companies that have casinos like games i.e., roulette, blackjack and slots. The sites are liable for risks created on repetitive games.
A game of chance played against the house, the outcome of which is not randomly generated. licence particularly for operators who manage betting games class of wagers like spread betting, fixed odds betting and pool betting. Operators are accountable for risks on events established on matchbook.
A remote licence issued to sites that yield commission on peer-to-peer for betting or promoting poker network games. The players don’t play directly against the house; also, the operator is not exposed to betting risks.
The licence is given to those who host and manage gaming operations. Software developers who run the bets or games but are not interested in taking bets for their profit. It is more of a B2B licence.
MALTA ONLINE CASINO SITES FAQ
❓Can UK players play at Casinos from Malta?
✅ Yes. Players don’t need to worry about where the casino has its licence from as long as it has one. In fact, the MGA casino licence is one of the best licenses in the iGaming world right now so there is no problem for anyone, let alone payers from the UK to gamble at these casino sites.
❓ Are Malta Casino sites safe?
👻 Yes. You can rest assured that when playing at an MGA licensed online gambling sites you will be in good hands. In order to get a Malta Licence the casino must show the games are at random, that the player information is safe and much more.
❓What are the Disadvantages of gambling at a Malta Online Casino?
📞 When playing at a Malta Casino players are taking the risk that if anything were to go wrong they won’t have the UKGC to help them out. For example, if your account manager disappears on you in a UK licensed casino you will be able to turn to the UKGC for help. At casinos with a Malta licence you will need to turn to the Malta gaming authority for help which can be a much longer process.
Malta is a hub of gaming industries with numerous shares of experience. Gambling is religiously and safely regulated in a portion of Europe. The island is home of the prominent online gaming commerce event, Summit of iGamin Malta (SiGMA). MGA has aimed at offering players with a transparent, fair online gaming experience.