Non UK Licensed Casinos
We invite you to browse through the best online non UK licensed casinos, ranked and reviewed by casino players from all over the world. The list is updated monthly so make sure to check it often enough so you stay up to date with the latest non UK casino sites rankings!
You would like to play for real money at an online non UK casino, but you’re not sure if it accepts players from your country of residence?You’ve come to the right place as we put together a full list of all the online casinos which welcome players located in your country including us casinos that accept UK players.
The online gaming world is ever-growing and constantly reinventing itself. As new non UK licensed casinos pop up all the time, we decided to put all the newest brands from the last 12 months in one list, so you can scroll down and find your new favorite place to play. The non UK websites on this page are sorted by newest to the oldest, so you’ll always be met with the most recent updates. Also, as a new player, every non UK casino will give you a generous welcome offer that you can choose to use or pass on. What you should know about the welcome package is that even though it might be very appealing, it makes withdrawals more difficult as most non UK licensed casinos require you to wager over a certain amount.
NON UK SPORTS BETTING SITES
1000% UP TO £1000
+25 RISK FREE BET
Accepted | T&C Apllies | 18+
100% UP TO £3000
Accepted | T&C Apllies | 18+
Getting Started With Non UK Online Casinos
New Non UK online casino brands are not being launched very often and they often, still they offer irresistible promotions and some of the most lucrative games in the industry. It is our job to carefully review, test, compare and recommend the freshest additions to the non UK casino sites market. Some brands simply fail to give a feeling of trustworthiness as “veterans” that have been a part of the casino arena for ages and we sifted these out for you.
After carefully looking into each online casino not in UK, we conclude that the best casinos for 2020 are StayLucky, Rufus Casino, Lord of Spins and all cash back casino. Each of these casinos are optimal for UK and European players looking for non UK licensed casinos. They all offer a great selection of games along with comfortable payment options.
Advantages Of Non UK Licensed Casinos
As appealing, comfortable or easy it may be to stay with the same casino online, it also means automatically turning down new opportunities or chances of exploring new games and fresh online gambling experiences. Below are some of the main advantages you should consider next time you’re hesitant about trying out a new non UK casino online:
- A new casino online has the advantage of using the newest cutting-edge technologies in terms of casino designs, platform efficiency, advanced security, and innovative gambling technologies. Older online UK casinos may sometimes be running far-behind in this department. If you’re looking to really emerge in the most spectacular and vivid virtual gambling experience, new non UK casino sites will most likely give you the fun you are looking for. Talks about augmented reality casino technology, Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies as banking methods and 3D games are just a few of the topics on the minds of today’s new Non UK online casino’s founders.
- A new online non UK casino will without a doubt also be collaborating with the biggest gaming software developers in order to give players with the newest slots and other games, with special emphasis on video and live games, as well as fresh variants of classic table games, arcade games and more.
- New non UK casino sites offer Exclusive bonus offers for joining that are simply much more attractive when measured against the loyalty bonus your usual casino provides you with. These new non UK casino sites want to attract as many punters and registered members as possible and they know that they can do this by providing huge welcome bonuses, no deposit free spins or free money bonuses and other new casino bonuses.
- New non UK licensed casinos making their way online will tend to offer lower wagering requirements in an attempt to attract a bigger player crowd.
- Customer support at Non UK casinos is more responsive than what you are familiar with, more friendly and more prepared to provide answers to all questions and concerns – after all, they are more eager to have you as their customer.
Disadvantages Of New Non UK Licensed Casinos
Some of the reasons why some people may think twice about joining a new non UK casino and skip their regular, well-established go-to casino are, as follows:
- A new non UK casino that was just launched has no reputation to look into. With barely any background check that can be done to compare it against older more established UK casinos, players may have a hard time understanding if the new addition is really worth their time and trust. It is, therefore, very important that you always choose one of our recommended non UK licensed casinos instead of randomly signing up to casinos you know little to nothing about. We spend a great deal of time and effort testing and researching all new non UK casino sites that see the light of day so that you don’t have to waste your time doing this yourself.
- With a new online casino not in UK you can’t find any reviews about the brand itself. We have the right people and tools to inspect, compare, check, and issue sufficient and trustworthy recommendations regarding the payout speed, casino licence or the responsiveness of the customer support team, to name just a few. A new online non UK casino might also be an older casino that decided to re-brand for different reasons. Blacklisted casinos that have not followed all the terms and conditions of the legislators in the industry might try to re-launch themselves to the UK market. We keep a close eye on all casino licenses and authorizations and we’ll only suggest the most reputable Non UK casinos that are 100% legal and authorized to function.
- Most new non UK licensed casinos offer low withdrawal limits which might be frustrating for VIP players. On the other hand, a punter who plays with a smaller budget will probably find the low deposit and withdrawal limits advantageous. It will allow them to open a new account, deposit and start playing their favorite games with just a few clicks and minimum risks of overspending.
- Some new non UK casino sites offer less restrictive wagering conditions in terms of bonuses, free spins and no deposit bonuses.
- A new real money non UK online casino may gather up longer live chat queues, since many people are interested in learning how to confirm their identity online, just make a first deposit using a certain e-payment provider or learn more about the terms and conditions of the welcome bonus packages.
- New US casinos that accept UK players must be 100% worthy of your trust. Unfortunately, some of them are not. Since you’ll be providing your personal and banking information upon registration, you will need to stay away from rogue brands that may try to steal your personal data without your consent. Above, we recommended secure non UK casino sites with powerful SSL encryption and similar safety protocols that are safe to join.
- Most operators of new non UK licensed casinos are struggling to keep their expenses to a minimum. This might mean skipping RNG auditing or failing to obtain their RNG certification.
Differences Between New And Well-Established Casinos
One of the biggest advantages of new non UK online casinos is that their operators have spent a long time studying the market and their competition so they know how to avoid making mistakes that might have been made by other UK casino brands in the past. They are also familiar with how to use their competitors’ successful strategies to reach success sooner and easier.
Casino Themes And Playability
New non UK casino sites are not bound by history, so they can be free to choose their unique themes, exotic graphics, the variety of games, advanced softwares, different payment options and many more. A new online casino not in UK website can bring something totally different to your gaming experience: an alluring combo of games, tournaments and casino events that may draw the attention of UK based players interested in something new or maybe a software platform that is difficult to find at older and more established websites.
Lots of UK gamblers tend to get tired of playing at the same casinos with the same themes and colours, hearing the same sounds and music or being rewarded with the same loyalty bonuses every single week. They may also experience some kind of blockage and go on a losing streak when using the same old casino over and over again.
A fresh non UK site can break the monotony and boredom of playing at the older, established UK casino sites and help players feel lucky and optimistic again, looking forward to what the future holds for them with these non UK sites.
Non UK Casinos website Design
Old UK casinos are usually unassuming since they could have been around for years and at some point they bring nothing new to the table. They will probably not make any changes in their site design or player interface in a desire to stick to the familiar. On the other side, new non UK casinos are just filled with new exciting themes, elements and features waiting to be discovered.
Old UK casinos don’t have anything to hide and they are very upfront with their wagering requirements, withdrawal limits and payments. UK online casinos are capable of paying out large amounts of money when compared to new non UK casino sites and this might work to their favour when it comes to mid- and high-VIP-rollers. New non UK casinos sites can limit their withdrawals at first and their payouts may not always be guaranteed. For this reason it is important to only sign up to new non UK licensed casinos that we have personally tested and found to be reliable and safe to join.
Is It Safe to Play at Brand New Non UK Casino Site?
Joining a new non uk casino might end up being a very unpleasant experience compared to signing up as a new player to a well-established UK online casino. Luckily, each of the new non uk licensed casinos we have researched and listed on our page is absolutely safe to join.
To make sure you are not in for any surprises, we recommend you to always read our full casino reviews for each new non UK site you are interested in joining to be 100% sure it would be a good match for you. Please pay close attention to the information regarding any casino security. All web non UK casino sites for UK players recommended by maximumcasinos.com including all new casinos online are entirely legitimate, fully audited, certified and have been licensed by a trustworthy body in the industry. bare in mind the number of days or months a non UK casino has been up for is just not really essential here. Many new non UK gambling sites belong to well-known casino groups that have a flawless reputation and strong morales.
Join any of our recommended non UK casinos and enjoy the latest casino games, the most exciting settings and the most fascinating software, in an entirely safe environment.
Are Payout Percentages Higher at Non UK Licensed Casinos?
Simply put, no. non UK licensed casinos usually operate with payouts similar to the ones provided by established UK Licensed gambling sites, especially since payouts are attributed to each individual game separately and not to any specific casino.
Overall, the average payout percentage of each non UK casino is audited every month by third-party experts (eCOGRA, TST etc) and this concerns the percentage that any machine has been programmed to pay. A 97% payout percentage means that for every £1 wagered by a UK player, the casino will make £0.03. On average, an online slot machine has an average payout of anywhere between 93% to 98%. The payout of every non UK casino game can be found on the paytable and it can be reached with the help of the info icon inside each game.
How We Choose New Non UK Casino Site?
How We Choose New Non UK Casino Site?
Here at maximumcasinos.com we take the time to review all non UK casino sites that are launched, but we only add those brands that meet our requirements to our lists of recommended non UK licensed casinos. We would also like to warn you to stay away from any non UK casinos you can’t find on our site, as not all sites are operated fairly and we only rate those casinos that our players decide are safe to join.
To get a better understanding of how we assess every new non UK casino site that we can find, here are just a few of the key factors we consider for each of our reviews:
Safety and Security
For example, we will only recommend us casinos that accept UK players that use the 128 Secure Socket Layer digital encryption security technology or Transport Layer Security (TLS). These are the newest security technologies that require a key to decrypt any information entered on the site. The keys can be cracked after guessing more than 300 trillion combinations. This means that it pretty much impossible for any potential cyber hacker or third party to access to the encrypted information.
Here we look for non UK licensed casinos with fast and friendly user interfaces that are comfortable to use by even the most novice players. We test non UK gambling websites functionality and make sure all menus are easily accessible.
Huge Welcome bonuses
Here at maximumcasinos.com we strive to introduce you to the best non UK licensed casinos that offer the most lucrative bonuses for newcomers. We know a no deposit free spin, welcome bonus or match bonus can make a great difference when considering whether to play at a certain casino or not. We try to recommend those non UK casino sites that offer the most generous offers for new players.
Newest casino games
You can be certain that at us casinos that accept UK players you will come across titles from the most prestigious gambling software developers in the world when signing up with a non UK online casino. To name a few: RTG, Playtech, Netent or Evolution. These are the biggest developers in charge for the hottest themed slots games and other exciting casino games.
Non UK casinos usually accept new banking methods such as E-money options such as Neosurf, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a means of keeping up with the newest trends and embracing the safer and far more advanced online payment technologies. We are Always on the lookout for those non UK casino brands that provide the largest number of versatile banking options, both classic and new for depositing and withdrawals. We focus on payment methods suitable for players from all over Europe.