As the Gambling Commission UK had implemented regulation limiting depositing options accepted by UK casinos online a large number of players are now stuck with a shortage of online gambling sites to play at. The focus restriction is limiting the method of payment and amount a player can deposit at UK online gambling sites. Since then, many have been on the lookout for a trusted credit card casino UK that still accepts credit cards to play.
For this reason, we gathered the full list of UK online casinos that still accept credit cards. If you have no issue with money management, continue scrolling and enjoy our full review covering all aspects of online gambling sites that still accept credit cards as a payment method.
In this page regarding UK online casinos still accepting credit card payments you will find:
- The only safe casinos that accept credit cards UK payments
- Features of Online Casinos with Credit Card as payment options
- Frequent asked questions & answers for UK Casinos accepting credit cards
TOP CREDIT CARD CASINOS UK
- Sign up bonus950% up to £7000 *T&C ApplyComplete Casino and betting site Non Gamstop Casino Crypto friendly Amazing sports sectionNonStop Casino ReviewJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£1,500 *T&C ApplyNo Deposit Bonus available Non Gamstop Casino Crypto & Cards Great games offeringMrBigWins Casino ReviewJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£500 *T&C ApplyNew Non Gamstop Casino Sportsbetting Live Casino Great selection of casino games and slotsNon-Gamstop.co Casino ReviewJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£3000 *T&C ApplyNon Gamstop Casino Accepts all crypto Complete casino offering Sports FreebetRED LION CASINO REVIEWJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£800 *T&C ApplyNon Gamstop Casino Incredible selection of games Solid breadth of payment options Live Dealers casinoBLOOD MOON CASINO REVIEWJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£1200 *T&C ApplyGreat new Non-Gamstop Casino Complete casino package Daily 10% auto cashbacks Low withdrawal timeframesSLOTS DREAMER CASINO REVIEWJoin Now
- Sign up bonus£1000 *T&C ApplyCasino games from all from great developers Non gamstop Casino Accepts all credit cards & crypto Great support teamPLAYERS CLUB VIP CASINO REVIEWJoin Now
NEW UK CASINO SITES ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS
Our experts selected these brands as the best CreditCard sites for UK players after checking the security, the VIP care, the game selection, the promotions, the support responsiveness, the payment methods and the withdrawal time.
|Casino site||Rating ||Reason|
|NonStop Casino||9,8/10||Top selection of Games, Best bonuses|
|Mr Big Wins Casino||9,6/10||Fast Withdrawal, Live Games|
|BloodMoon Casino||9,4/10||Casino & Betting site|
|Players Club VIP Casino||9,7/10||Over 12 support languages|
|Slots Dreamer Casino||9/10||Perfect Slots Casino site|
|Luck of Spins Slots||9.5/10||Over 10 support languages|
|The Red Lion Casino||9,6/10||Easy sign up|
These casinos will ensure you get everything you need when it comes to game options, bonuses, and customer care.
1. NonStop Casino – 950% UP TO £7000
This casino prides itself on the most generous welcome bonus out of all sites in the UK and accepts Visa, Master and Amex Cards.
2. MR BIG WINS CASINO – 250% UP TO £1500
Mr Big Wins is a great site to gamble if you enjoy spending time on your mobile devices. The registration is easy and they accept all main creditcards.
3. SLOTS DREAMER CASINO – 400% UP TO £1200
This is our top brand for slots and still processing credit cards. The wide range of advantages of playing at SlotsDreamer includes more than 800 games by the most well-known software providers such as Netent and Microgaming.
Features of Credit Card Casinos in the UK
For years, credit cards such as Mastercard and Visa have ruled the online casino banking landscape. So far, they’ve proven themselves as the most reliable and safest payment method. The fact that they’re widely used for online purchases is another factor that plays into their popularity.
As soon as online casinos were born, they immediately adopted this payment method and made it the default. As the financial industry evolved, online casinos in the UK started moving toward digital payment methods. Known as e-wallets, they raised the bar higher for any other payment method.
Faster than credit and debit cards and just as safe, e-wallets’ popularity climbed higher and higher with each passing year. And, although many players would rather use digital payment methods than traditional banking options, credit card casinos UK aren’t going anywhere.
It’s no surprise to see why. No matter how convenient e-wallets are, debit/credit cards will always stay the safest payment method. They require a bank account and we all know that banks put customer safety and security first.
Anyone who has a bank account has a debit or credit card so why bother making an account on Neteller or Skrill when you can easily use your card to deposit or withdraw money from an online casino? In most cases, there are no transaction fees involved, and the whole process takes no more than a few seconds.
They’re accepted in almost all casinos in the world and have reasonable limits and processing times that make them so convenient to use. That being said, UK players might need to make the switch to e-wallets very soon.
PAYMENT OPTIONS UK CASINOS
The second you get to the payments section on casino sites, you will notice are wide array of methods available for gamblers. Probably the most accepted method of all is the credit card. This is the reason why UK players like this options of deposit and withdraw as it is the most convenient and efficient.
Online players in the UK have the options to play at a great number of online casino sites. A large number of these casinos allow you to deposit with your credit cards and are known as casino sites that accept credit cards. In addition, Online gambling in United Kingdom is 100% licensed and regulated. Aside from this, there are laws to help with player protections.
The UKGC is the most respected gambling body in the world. So if you see the UK Gambling commission logo on an online gambling site, you can be sure it’s safe and you can stake your bet without fearlessly. For this article, we examined the best payment options for online casino sites.
Apart from the above, we will also discuss the pros of using credit cards at online casino sites in the UK, along with the risks involved in paying with credit cards at online casinos the accept credit cards. The final questions we ask is: “Will UK players be able to use credit cards on all online casinos?” Read on to find answers to some vital questions regarding credit card casinos in the UK.
CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARDS AT UK ONLINE CASINOS?
Absolutely yes. Even though most UK casinos online are now limited as it comes to accepting credit cards from players due to the new regulation, there are still a handful of online casinos that still accept credit cards from UK players.
In the casinos we listed, credit cards or debit cards are a great way to deposit and play! From the list above, each online gambling site allows deposits and withdrawals with credit cards, and even though the specifics of what they expect and which cards will work vary from casino to casino, they all accept the most popular Visa and Mastercard.
Still, there is no 100% guarantee that every credit card will work at every given online gambling site. We get into the reasons for this more in the sections to follow.
If you really want to use credit cards to play at UK online gambling sites games, it is very important you remember that acceptance and rejection can vary across the gaming industry and even between the UK online casinos that still accept credit cards. In most cases this is not because of the site but due to the card itself and the service. A card might not work at one credit card gambling site, but still be accepted in many other credit card casinos.
In addition, while one credit card such as Visa or Mastercard might not go through at a given online casino, other cards from the same brand might still be accepted without any issues. When it comes to it, credit cards might need a little experimentation to fully understand what works and where.
FEATURES OF CASINOS THAT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS IN UK
We are updating our list of Online Casinos that still accept all forms of Credit Cards for UK players all the time. The number of these casinos keeps changing all the time since casinos close and others launch.
Here you will find the characteristics most online casinos that accept Credit Cards in the UK have:
International online casinos.
- Online game providers The still accept Credit Cards, accept players from all over the world. This is probably the most important thing to note for UK players as UK online casinos are limited by the United Kingdom GC when it comes to Credit Card payments.
- This is because international casinos do not have to abide to the UKGC and are at liberty to operate freely while still adhering to the regulations of the body where they are licensed. Since this is the case, the new casino – credit card regulation sent so many UK players searching for Malta casinos, USA gambling sites for UK players or international casinos to play at.
No Verification needed!
- In most online casinos, you need to provide a form of ID such as a passport to deposit funds to your account. Also this means that an ID verification is a must if you want to play.
- This is not an issue with UK casinos that are still accepting Credit Cards. Any casino that still accepts Credit Cards as a payment method will permit you to deposit and withdraw without any ID verification. This means that the casino will not ask you to verify any information with your ID. As operating by this way you get to still keep full anonymity while gambling.
Licensed with Curacao, Malta, Gibraltar or other eGaming.
- As the UKGC limited credit card deposit and withdrawal options with UK online casinos, many other casino brands have been launching in the UK. These casinos are form different Countries from around the globe which means they have off-shore licensing bodies that permit online casinos to accept any kind of payment method. Having an off-shore licence guarantees players that the credit card accepting casinos are safe and that the slots and table games are non-rigged and random.
- All Casino sites that still accept Credit Cards from UK payers provide mobile-optimized versions of their casino site. This is Great for UK players who would prefer to be playing on the go, since they have the option to use their credit card accepting casino app and deposit anywhere and whenever they wish. Mobile online casinos have two main variations: mobile-optimized casinos or apps.
- Casinos that still accept credit cards in the UK can be found in Google Play Store or the App Store for Apple devices.
Operated by providers that usually appear in US Casinos.
- As the case with traditional UK online casino sites that are limited when it comes to credit cards, the most popular software providers by far are IGT, Playtech, Quickspin, NetEnt, Microgaming etc. Still, they are difficult to locate in gambling sites which provide the option to deposit using credit cards. Since these gambling sites are regularly approached by players from the US, they provide casino games software which are very popular in the US.
- These include Gameart, Rival and RTG. So, If you are on the search for an American casino that accepts players from the UK, you will find what you are looking for in the list mentioned above.
HOW TO FIND THE BEST CASINOS THAT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS UK
There are a handful of things to consider when choosing which UK casino site is the best for what you are looking for, and at the moment, it seems that for most UK players the payment options are at the top of the priorities.
You might find a casino with the largest game selection you can imagine, the most generous welcome offers and best customer service possible. But, what if they don’t accept the payment method of your choice? This is what happened when the UKGC limited the credit card options at UK online casinos.
Still, there are a number of international and UK casino brands still accepting credit cards as a means of payment. These brands accept a verity of methods including credit cards and debit cards to VISA, MasterCard, and Maestro. But how can you find these brands and be certain that they are safe to play their games? Let’s find out.
Most Popular Credit and Debit Cards Used at UK Online Casinos
Up until recently all the biggest and most popular credit card casinos or debit cards were accepted across all UK casinos enabling players to make deposits and withdrawals with any payment method they preferred. These methods included:
- VISA Electron
Now, there are only a handful of online UK casinos still accepting credit cards from players.
Is Gambling with a Debit or Credit Card Safe for UK players?
In one word, yes! Online casinos that are accepting credit cards from UK players are safe and secure many times even more than traditional UK online casinos. The reason for this is that these brands are aimed at players from around the world and need to cater to the safety measures all players are accustomed to.
These credit card casino brands use some of the top rigorous security technologies which are used by the top online retailers worldwide. So you can rest at ease and be certain that your deposits, funds and any type of personal data you give these sites are perfectly safe and secure.
This includes depositing and withdrawing funds as well since every deposit or withdrawal transaction is backed by numerous levels of security. It is important to note that the extra security measures these brands take are not felt on the players’ side as signing up is just a matter of minutes.
Do Credit or Debit Card Deposits and Withdrawals have Fees?
At the casinos for UK players who still accept credit card payments, It will depend on the specific casino. Still, as a general rule of thumb, there will be no fees on VISA deposit or MasterCard deposit. Unfortunately, in some cases, there will be a small fee when withdrawing and funds but this is beyond the control of the chosen casino since there can be VISA withdrawal fees or MasterCard withdrawal fees. Make sure to check the fine-print of at the chosen casino before you make your first deposit.
What is VISA Electron?
VISA Electron is just a debit payment method offered by VISA. The key difference here is that, in contrast to VISA debit cards, you must have the necessary funds ready in your account at the same time of making a purchase with VISA Electron, as opposed to a debit card where you can still be in minus and still complete a transaction.
Creating a VISA Account
At the few casinos still accepting credit card payments from UK players it’s really simple to register for a VISA account. As long as you are accepted by visa you will be able to withdraw and deposit money using your favourite payment methods at credit card casinos in no time at all. Here is a short and accurate ‘how to’ guide for the VISA sign up process:
- Step 1: Head to the visa site.
- Step 2: Sign up. | All you need to do is add your name, email address and preferred password.
- Step 3: Fill in the forms. | The process is quick and simple.
- Step 4: Verify. | The VISA team will ask you to send them an item of photographic ID to help verify your account.
Depositing and Withdrawing with a VISA Account
When you make any transaction with at an online casino that has credit cards as a payment method available, you will be asked to select your desired payment method. At this step select the VISA options from the list offered so that you can complete any VISA withdrawals and VISA deposits as and when you wish to.
Can You Use Credit Cards with Online Casino Bonuses?
With the casinos listed above which accept different kinds of credit card payments, the answer is yes. with any other casino, the answer will be no. By these casinos, all credit card options can be used for any exclusive offers or promotions, including VISA casino bonuses and VISA deposit bonuses.
Cashing Out Using Credit Cards
Withdrawing your winnings using credit cards is as simple as 1-2-3-4:
- 1: Head to the My Account/Cashier section of the casino.
- 2: Select ‘Withdrawal funds’.
- 3: Enter the amount.
- 4: Wait for payment.
What is Maestro?
Maestro is a type of debit card provided by MasterCard. These MasterCard cards were widely popular with the world of online gaming until the new UKGC credit card regulation. Today only few online casinos still accept Maestro as a payment method.
Creating a MasterCard Account
Opening a MasterCard account very simple, but, please note that you might need to speak with your bank rep. or a card issuer to actually receive your credit or debit card. Here’s an easy to follow how to:
- 1: Head to the MasterCard hub
- 2: Select your bank using the dropdown menu.
- 3: Sign up for MasterCard from there.
Banking with a MasterCard Account
It’s easy as can be to make MasterCard withdrawals or deposits from your account at casinos accepting credit cards in the UK. Simply head to the casino’s lobby, select the Cashier link and choose MasterCard account from the options available.
Why Do Some Online Casinos Not Allow Withdrawals with MasterCard?
MasterCard is accepted in more than 180 countries – a large range that will cover the vast majority of online casino players. Yet, unfortunately there aren’t MasterCard casino sites in every country for players to gamble. And so for some players, MasterCard withdrawals is an unfortunate impossible consequence.
Can You Use MasterCard with An Online Casino Bonus?
Again, the answer is Yes, but only for the casinos listed above. MasterCard casinos provide bonuses that are available for all players. With most online casino sites today offering a number of exclusive offers and promotions to new players it simply a shame you can not take advantage of it with credit cards.
That could be a MasterCard deposit bonus, free spins or weekly reload bonuses. Above, are the casinos where you can collect any bonus using a Mastercard.
Withdrawing funds Using MasterCard
After you were able to collect some winnings from your favourite betting sites, you will want the withdrawal process to be as efficient and simple as can be. In the majority of cases cashing out with MasterCard is simple. Here how:
- First Step: Head to the ‘My Account’ or ‘Cashier’ sections of the online credit card casino.
- Second Step: Select ‘Withdrawal’.
- Third Step: Choose your MasterCard payment method.
- Fourth Step: Decide upon the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Fith Step: Enjoy!
VISA vs MasterCard
There are some differences between MasterCard and VISA, these can be seen across debit cards and credit cards. Below are the important comparisons of VISA vs MasterCard:
|Security||VISA uses Verified by VISA.||MasterCard has three levels of security.|
|Availability||VISA is widely accepted across the world and anywhere online.||MasterCard is accepted in over 180 countries worldwide.|
|Insurance||VISA does not offer general insurance.||MasterCard cover against trip cancellations.|
|Added Extras||VISA offers exclusive discounts in travel, dining and retail.||MasterCard will refund the difference where the price of one of your purchases drops.|
UK CREDIT CARD CASINOS FAQ
The safety and security depend exclusively on the brand, but, credit card casinos might even be safer than traditional UK casinos as they cater to more players from all over the world and need to meet their gaming expectations.
Clearly, the biggest advantage is the ability to deposit and withdraw funds using credit cards: you can gamble in the same way you were used to up until the new UKGC credit card regulation.
The #1 disadvantage is that these casinos are often non Gamstop sites or not registered with UKCG. So, If you’re a problem gambler please scroll away and seek help. At casinos with visa or other credit card payment options, you won’t have the ability to go on a self-exclusion period.
Don’t worry, It’s completely legal to play at a credit card casino so long as it’s licensed with a regulatory body somewhere. For players from the UK, this licensing authority is the Gambling Commission, so any gambling site needs to have a UKGC license in order to operate legally in the United Kingdom. But the players can choose any operator they wish and it is legal.
This depends on your choice of payment method, you go through a different deposit process. In a credit card casino, you can deposit using an e-wallet you have but also any credit card you choose.
The one thing that is important for you to remember when playing at websites with credit card options is that they are absolutely legal for players from the UK.
As a UK gambler, you can choose to play at any casino site you like. Following the UK gambling law, casinos with credit card payment options are not forbidden to promote gaming platforms in the UK. This just means that the UKGC can have a problem with them permitting UK players to play at their casino sites. This means, however, that it’s legal for the players to deposit at these casinos.
So, if you want to play at websites accepting credit cards – it’s not only legal but also safe and up to your decision.
Still not sure what you are looking for? Find out a lot more about Non gamstop casino sites in our full in length post.