As expected, some UK residents who self-registered on the Gamstop scheme regret their decision for one reason or another. Luckily, slots not on Gamstop workaround lets players return to playing their favourite games of chance.
Non-Gamstop casino slots offer every bit a rich selection as UKGC-licensed Gamstop casinos. This means a broad selection of studio providers, including some of the most innovative, like NetEnt, Microgaming, Playson, EGT and Betsoft. At the same time, Brits can find software studio diamonds in the rough, any of which could become tomorrow’s leaders.
The top online casinos, like the ones we’ll mention shortly, typically offer exciting content from dozens of slot providers from a 300+ pool. Today’s non-Gamstop slots come in a virtually unlimited number of variations. After all, the combination of special symbols, features, volatility, return to player (RTP), jackpots, branded/unbranded themes and more is vast.
What are Slots at Non-Gamstop Casinos?
Many Brits have seen, if not experienced, fruit machines, a.k.a. one-armed bandits or slot machines commonly found at their local pub. They are hard to miss! Therefore, it’s understandable that slots are the most prominent game category at international online casinos.
Essentially, these are games of chance where a random number generator (RNG) independently determines the outcome of each round. The objective is typically to land a payline of identical symbols, which awards a prize as per the paytable. Modern video slots offer many other winning ways, including special symbols and features.
Top Seven Casinos Slots Not On Gamstop
Before we go any further, we’ll tell you where to find the best slots not on Gamstop next.
NonStop Casino – 950% (£7,000 max) Welcome Package
2022-founded NonStop Casino is a crypto-friendly casino accepting GBP deposits using Mastercard, Visa or AMEX. It also accepts Bitcoins and popular altcoin payments, including Tether, Ethereum, Litecoin, and Bitcoin Cash. This makes enjoying the thousands of real money slots, table games and live dealer games from the nearly 50 software studios quick and easy.
New player sign-ups from the United Kingdom can claim a juicy welcome package of match deposit bonuses of up to £7,000 over the first five deposits of £25 (each) or more. They can use the bonus money to experience exhilarating slots from NetEnt, EGT and Amatic.
Of course, returning players will find many of the most popular video slots from leading software studios, like the following:
- Betsoft: The Slotfather, A Night in Paris and Alkemor’s Tower
- Amatic: Oktoberfest, Lovely Lady and Book of Aztec
- NetEnt: Gonzo’s Quest, Starburst and Blood Suckers I/II
- Sign up bonus950% up to £7000 *T&C ApplyComplete Casino and betting site Non Gamstop Casino Crypto friendly Amazing sports sectionNonStop Casino ReviewJoin Now
Mr Big Wins – 250% (£1,500 max) Welcome Package
Mr Big Wins Casino is among the more established online casinos founded in 2004. It’s recognised for its “Mr Big Wins Loyalty Club” and for providing 1,000+ enticing slots, table games and live casino games (45+ software studios). Its 7Soft white-label platform has engaging content from notable providers like NetEnt, Amatic, Microgaming, Wazdan, Yggdrasil, EGT and Spinomenal.
New players can choose between a match welcome package of up to £1,500 over the first two deposits or a juicy 200% crypto welcome offer of up to £1,000 on the first deposit.
Megaways slots enthusiasts won’t be disappointed by the stellar collection from multiple studios. Neither will fans of Yggdrasil’s local progressive jackpot slots, Ozwin’s Jackpot or Holmes And The Stolen Stones.
- Sign up bonus£1,500 *T&C ApplyNo Deposit Bonus available Non Gamstop Casino Crypto & Cards Great games offeringMrBigWins Casino ReviewJoin Now
The Red Lion – 750% (£3,000 max) Welcome Package
The Red Lion is a newer non-Gamstop crypto casino established in 2020 with thousands of classic and video slots from nearly 50 leading software studios. The content includes some of the most recognised titles:
- Amatic: Lovely Lady and Book of Aztec
- Betsoft: A Night In Paris and After Night Falls
- NetEnt: Butterfly Staxx and Blood Suckers I/II
- BGaming: Aztec Magic and Elvis Frog In Vegas
- Booongo: Wolf Night Hold And Win and 15 Dragon Pearls Hold And Win
- EGT: Queen of Rio and Age of Troy
Besides the standard 750% welcome package of up to £3,000 for new players, depositors can enjoy exciting ongoing promos. These can include free spins, cashback, reload bonuses, or a combo boost for its non-UK betting site.
- Sign up bonus£3000 *T&C ApplyNon Gamstop Casino Accepts all crypto Complete casino offering Sports FreebetRED LION CASINO REVIEWJoin Now
Non-Gamstop Casino – 150% (£500 max) Welcome Bonus
Non-Gamstop Casino is another top crypto casino that offers a sportsbook and live racing. More importantly, It provides player-favourite content from 40+ slot providers, including many established names like Nucleus, NetEnt, Microgaming, Booongo, EGT and Amatic.
However, a differentiator of this Non-Gamstop Bitcoin casino is the up-and-coming providers behind content like the following:
- Amigo Gaming: Book of Zeus and Viking’s Quest
- Cool Games: Football Champion and Caishen’s Fortune
- CT Gaming: Chilli Jester and 5x Cherry Party
- Gamesinc: Diamond Joker Respin and Jackpot 60,000
- Mancala: Sharky Frenzy and Hot Fruits on Fire
Players no longer qualifying for the 150% welcome bonus can enjoy other offers spanning seasonal or regular cashback, free spins, reload bonuses, and a once-per-day crypto bonus.
- Sign up bonus£500 *T&C ApplyNew Non Gamstop Casino Sportsbetting Live Casino Great selection of casino games and slotsNon-Gamstop.co Casino ReviewJoin Now
Blood Moon Casino – 400% (£800 max) Welcome Bonus
A minimum deposit of £25 is all that’s required to take advantage of the Blood Moon 400% welcome casino bonus of up to £800. This promotion has low bonus wagering and applies to Amatic, EGT and NetEnt slots.
Even after finishing with the welcome offer, there are plenty of seasonal and weekly promos:
- Slots weekend reload bonuses
- Free spins
- Daily extra cashback on EGT, Amatic and NetEnt slots
- A once-per-day crypto bonus
The collection of classic and video slots from dozens of established and rising developers has produced a competitive selection of feature categories. For example, Megaways enthusiasts will find many non-Gamstop Megaways slots, like the following:
- Aztec Magic Megaways (BGaming)
- Joker Megaways (Gamesinc)
- Greek Pantheon Megaways (Gameart)
- Persia Bonanza Megaways (Ka Gaming)
Slots Dreamer – 400% (£1,200 max) Welcome Bonus
Slots Dreamer is a visually appealing new Non-Gamstop Casino founded in 2022 with low withdrawal pending times. This crypto casino offers a juicy 400% welcome bonus, letting new players enjoy up to £1,200 on select slot providers.
British players can discover many slot themes from the nearly 50 studios. Some of the more recognisable slots include the following:
- Fruits: Burning Bells 20 (EGT) and 40 Super Hot (Amatic)
- Adventure: Gonzo’s Quest (NetEnt) and Book of Truth (TrueLab)
- Asian: Lucky Twins (Microgaming) and Bamboo Brush (Betsoft)
- Crime: Break da Bank (Microgaming) and Big Heist (Booongo)
- Aztec: Aztec Coins (Platipus) and Aztec Pyramids (Mr Slotty)
Some, like slots from NetEnt, Amatic and EGT, qualify for exciting low bonus wagering promotions. These include seasonal and/or 10% weekly cashback offers, reload bonuses, free spins and more.
Players Club VIP – 222% (£1,000) Welcome Bonus
The non-Gamstop casino, Players Club VIP, is another young gambling site founded in 2022. This sleek and stylish crypto casino accepts Bitcoins, altcoins and credit cards, which Brits can use to claim their share of a 222% welcome bonus (£1,000 max) to use on EGT, NetEnt and Amatic slots.
Returning players can shake things up by participating in slot promotions, spanning free spins, reload offers and an appealing 30% cashback.
Brits can find thousands of slots from over 40 providers, incorporating many popular branded titles, like the following from the king of branded slots, NetEnt:
- The Invisible Man
- Jimi Hendrix
Non-Gamstop Casino Slots Terminology to Know
Let’s face it – slots are among the simplest casino games, as they’re all about chance. Still, some technical terms leave some British players scratching their heads. Therefore, we prepared a short overview of terms and explanations they should know:
- Describes a slot with a higher risk and return profile. A high volatility slot means that prizes can climb to loftier heights.
- However, it also means one is more likely to need a bigger bankroll or top-up more frequently to continue playing.
- High volatility slots not on Gamstop are more suitable for aggressive players who can stomach the highs and lows of significant wins/losses.
- Describes a slot with a lower risk and return profile.
- A low volatility slot means a better probability of winning more frequently. However, it also means the average prize is less likely to be significant in size.
- A low volatility slot not on Gamstop is more suitable for budget-conscious players.
Return To Player (RTP)
- A slot’s RTP is the theoretical return to player, expressed as a percentage. This value often ranges between 93%-97%.
- For example, a slot with a 95% RTP theoretically pays back £0.95 of every £1 wagered.
- Therefore, all things being equal, a slot with a higher RTP is more desirable.
- A slot’s hit frequency is the likelihood of winning, whereas the RTP is more concerned with the value. The hit frequency generally decreases (is lower) as the payout increases, and vice-versa.
- Therefore, all things being equal, a slot with a higher hit frequency is more desirable.
- A slot’s maximum payout is often expressed as a fixed multiple of the total bet or bet per payline.
- For example, a slot may state a max payout of 10,000x total bet. Hence, a bet of £10 on a slot with a fixed jackpot of 10,000x can theoretically return up to £100,000.
- A progressive jackpot slot contains one or more (tiered) jackpot prizes that grow by a percentage of every wager less any wins.
- A progressive jackpot can either be local or pooled.
- A local progressive jackpot slot grows by a percentage of each bet at a particular operator.
- On the other hand, a pooled progressive jackpot grows by a percentage of each bet across a network of connected casinos.
- This vast network explains why prizes can reach more significant sizes. Some progressive jackpot slot jackpots not on Gamstop, like Mega Moolah from Microgaming, regularly reach millions.
3 Popular Non-Gamstop Casino Slot Providers
Hundreds of software providers are behind many of the best slot casinos not on Gamstop. We’ll briefly cover three of the top innovators next.
Betsoft – Experts in 3D Slots
Betsoft slots not on Gamstop are staples of our top online casinos available to UK players. The explanation isn’t surprising, considering this 2006-founded studio provider offers over 200 predominantly slot games. Many Betsoft slots have colourful and engaging 3D designs and boast higher RTPs, amusing themes, exciting features and bonus rounds. Three of our favourite Betsoft slots include the following:
- Take the Bank | Medium Volatility | Released October 2019
- Greedy Goblins | High Volatility | Released September 2014
- The Tipsy Tourist | High Volatility | Released May 2016
The award-winning Betsoft is also known for network promotions where players can win a share of tournament prize pools while playing top games.
EGT – 4 Slot Jackpot Series
2002-founded EGT is one of the oldest casino gaming and equipment manufacturers, starting life in Sofia, Bulgaria, with the launch of Gladiator in 2003. EGT Digital, a subsidiary, provides nearly 100 slots based on fruits, legendary, classics and others. Some EGT slots not on Gamstop are part of one or more of the four jackpot progressive series offered:
- Progressive Jackpot: 4 slots, including 40 Super Hot
- Bell Link (multi-level jackpot; 2 progressives and 2 non-progressives): 14 slots, including 40 Burning Hot Bell Link
- High Cash (four-tier jackpot; 2 linked and 2 standalone): 4 slots, including Princess Cash
- Clover Chance (multi-level mystery jackpot with 4 progressive jackpots): 70 slots, including 10 Burning Clover
NetEnt – Famous for Classic and Branded Slots
NetEnt is a Stockholm, Sweden-headquartered pioneer in casino games with a history going back to 1996. It was bought by Evolution Gaming in April 2021 after NetEnt bought Red Tiger Gaming in September 2019.
This software studio has produced over 200 NetEnt casino games, most of which are video slots. Although it regularly releases exciting content, NetEnt is best known for classics, some of which include progressive jackpots. We’ve listed 3 top Netent classic slots not on Gamstop next:
- Starburst | Low Volatility | Released in 2012
- Divine Fortune | High Volatility | Released in 2017
- Vikings | High Volatility | Released in 2018
How to Win at Slots Available at Non-Gamstop Casinos
Each slot consists of a grid of columns (reels) and rows. The number of spaces on a playing area (grid) equals the number of reels x rows. For example, a five-reel slot might have four rows, equalling 20 spaces.
A slot’s paytable illustrates the paylines, which can vary widely. Some start from a single payline, but there’s no maximum to how high they can reach. However, 10-30 paylines are not unusual for slightly older games.
Although not a hard rule, combining 3, 4 or 5 of the same regular symbol from left to right on a payline awards a corresponding prize. Conversely, 4, 5 or 6 left-to-right identical symbols may be necessary to trigger a corresponding prize on a six-reel slot.
Sometimes, a slot may abandon a payline altogether. Cluster pays slots not on Gamstop award a payout based on a cluster of horizontally and/or vertically adjacent identical symbols. Often, the starting cluster size is 5+.
Standard Non-Gamstop Casino Slot Special Symbols
There are two types of symbols: special and regular. Regular symbols are often divided into high-value (major) and low-value (minor) in a paytable. Although there’s no rule to the number of regular symbols, a ballpark is 8-10.
Special symbols appear less frequently than regular ones. They make slots more fun while increasing the odds of winning and the size of the prize. We’ve listed some next.
A wild is a slot equivalent to a joker in a deck of cards. It can substitute for all regular symbols to help complete or enhance a winning payline or cluster. Wilds can appear in several variations, like expanded, walking or multiplier.
A scatter is a special symbol that often awards a multiplier prize. It’s different from standard symbols because where it lands is irrelevant, provided it appears a sufficient number of times. Some scatters also trigger bonus games, like free spins. For example, 3-5 scatters might result in the following:
- 3 scatters awards 10x + 10 free spins
- 4 scatters awards 25x + 15 free spins
- 5 scatters awards 100x + 20 free spins
Sometimes, a special symbol can occupy more than one space on a reel to partially or fully cover it. Although expanded regular symbols are occasionally possible, the most common is the expanded wild. Expanded symbols better the chances of creating winning combinations since each space occupied is considered a separate symbol.
Walking symbols land somewhere in the playing area and shift by one space after each spin until disappearing off the grid. Walking wilds are the most common example.
Special symbols participating in a winning combination may apply a multiplier on top of the award indicated in the paytable. The most common example is a multiplier wild. For instance, it might apply a 2x, 5x or 10x multiplier to a winning payline that it takes part in.
Common Non-Gamstop Casino Slot Bonuses & Mechanics
Next, we’ve listed three of the most popular features or mechanics.
Free spins is a bonus game that lets players enjoy free rounds of play. This bonus often comes with other features, special symbols or both that improve the chances of winning larger real-money prizes.
The Megaways mechanic is a Big Time Gaming (BTG)-created feature that it licenses to other providers. It randomly determines the number of symbols appearing on every reel independently. Each reel holds 2-7 symbols, which affects the number of ways to win, which can typically reach 117,649.
Cascades are an exciting mechanic that removes winning symbols from a round, allowing new and existing symbols above to fill the spaces. Cascading can result in a new winning combination(s), which re-triggers the feature in a loop until the cascades fail to result in a new win.
Slots not on Gamstop are every bit as entertaining as UKGC-licensed casinos on Gamstop. This is especially true when you visit a top crypto casino like the ones we’ve listed in our article above. The other upside is that they don’t discriminate against British players listed on the official Gamstop register.
Brits can make the most of their gameplay by taking advantage of the welcome packages, allowing them to enjoy some of the best slots using bonus money. Deposits are fast, safe and secure in cryptocurrencies or GBP credit card deposits using a Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
Each crypto casino offers dozens of software providers, starting from the up-and-comers all the way up to the industry pioneers like NetEnt, Amatic and EGT. Players can find a near-unlimited variety of branded and unbranded slots. These can be distinguished by themes, fixed/progressive jackpots, paylines, features & mechanics, artwork, soundtracks, etc.
Non-Gamstop Slot FAQs
What is the best strategy to win at slots not on Gamstop?
An independently tested and certified random number generator determines the outcome of a spin. Therefore, no strategy can influence the outcome or reduce/eliminate the house edge. Consider a slot with a higher RTP and lower volatility to increase the probability of playing for longer when on a budget.
What is a slot not on Gamstop?
This is a game of chance from top developers, like Amatic, NetEnt and EGT, available at non-Gamstop casinos for UK players. The objective is to combine identical symbols on a payline or cluster to collect a corresponding prize. Players can also win by landing special symbols that award instant prizes or trigger potentially lucrative features.
Can I get a UK welcome bonus on slots not on Gamstop?
A UK player can collect a welcome package applying to the best slots not on Gamstop with low bonus wagering from any of the top seven casinos presented above.